Grown Your Own Cress in the Shape of Your Name
Grow Some Cress… in the Shape of Your Name
This is an excellent experiment for learning how things grow and its edible!
You will need:
- A plate
- A few sheets of kitchen paper
- Some cress or alfalfa seeds
- A few days…
1. Place some sheets of kitchen paper on a plate
2. Pour some seeds into your hand
3. Sprinkle the seeds on the paper
4. Arrange the seeds into the letters of your name
5. Carefully pour some water onto the edges of the paper, so as not to disturb the arranged seeds.
6. Keep the paper moist – don’t let it dry out – and your name will start sprouting!
7. After a few days you will be able to eat your name in a sandwich!