You are visiting the website of OKIDO.
This website is primarily intended as a source tool for parents of children who love OKIDO Magazine. OKIDO Magazine, the OKIDO website, and both the OKIDO tablet and phone apps are owned and published in the UK by Doodle Productions Ltd (“Doodle”).
You can contact us at:
Doodle Productions Ltd
1-5 Vyner Street
Company registration number: 7613796
USING THE OKIDO WEBSITE
The term ‘us’ ‘we’ or ‘OKIDO’ refers to the publishers and owners of this website, Doodle. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the viewer or user of this website.
All of our services as described on the website are governed by these Terms and Conditions. It is important that you read and understand these terms before using our services. By accessing or using our services you are agreeing to be legally bound by these terms, as they may be modified from time to time. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Amendments will take effect when posted on our website. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, or by any changes to them, you must refrain from using the website or using our services.
While we will use all reasonable endeavours to make our services and website available, we cannot guarantee that they will operate continuously or without interruption.
We may change, suspend or discontinue the services at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or content. We may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the services without notice or liability.
Neither we nor any third-parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, Doodle, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and maybe a criminal offence.
When registering to receive particular services and/ or to make purchases, you are required to provide us with accurate and complete registration information. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and you may not create an account if you are under 18 years of age.
Where relevant to particular services/ goods, you must also be capable in your country of residence of entering into a legally binding agreement and, by completing the payment process, you are confirming to us that you are either at least 18 years of age, that you are fully able and competent to enter into and abide by these terms in relation to such purchase or that you have the consent of your parent or guardian to your use such services/ your purchase. If you are under 18 and do not have your own account with a relevant third-party payment provider, and you plan to use that of a parent or third-party you undertake that you have express permission to use such parent’s or third party’s account in relation to each and every transaction undertaken in relation to our services.
All orders are processed within 72 hours, unless you specify a later month for your subscription to start, and dispatched directly from us. All UK orders are posted using a 3-5 day (after processing) service. Europe and ROW orders will command a longer posting process. Occasionally we will open a ‘pop-up’ shop directly within the online shop (for example; to sell limited edition prints, sale offers or online special deals).
If any part of your order is damaged or missing please contact us immediately and we will do our very best to sort out the problem.
We shall have no liability to you, other than for a refund, for any failure to deliver goods/services you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, or explosion.
PAYMENT AND SECURITY
We use third-party services to secure and protect your credit card information and assist your shopping experience. However, any losses incurred or sustained by you in transmitting information shall be borne solely and exclusively by you and in no event shall any such losses in whole or in part be borne by us. If you are using a public computer, you must sign out when you have finished shopping.
Some of our offers are only available by direct debit through our website. Others may be paid for by credit or debit card through the website. We accept Visa and Mastercard. All our subscriptions are auto-renewing and subject to advance notification of renewal of at least 14 days.
All credit or debit card payments will be subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer via WorldPay secure card processing. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment to us, then we will not be able to confirm your order and no contract will exist between us.
You may cancel your subscription up to 14 days of receipt of your first issue and receive a refund, minus the cost of that issue, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Doodle Productions Ltd
1 – 5 Vyner Street
After 14 days of receipt of your first issue, you will be unable to cancel your subscription and receive a refund. Should you wish to cancel after 14 days of receipt of your first issue, OKIDO will cancel your scheduled renewal and your subscription will run until its end date.
All our subscriptions are auto-renewing unless otherwise specified.
Once a renewal has been processed 6 or 12 months from your initial start date, you are unable to cancel this renewal and receive a refund. OKIDO will cancel your next scheduled renewal and your subscription will run until the end of that subscription period. OKIDO will send notifications of your upcoming renewal a minimum of 2 weeks before it is to be processed, should you wish to cancel your subscription before you are charged for your renewal and your new subscription starts.
We reserve the right to cancel an order placed by you if we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered. If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail or by post and we will credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order.
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item or items to:
Doodle Productions Ltd
1-5 Vyner Street
To arrange a return, please email email@example.com with your full name and order number letting us know whether you require an exchange or refund. If you are returning an item supplied by a third-party, please still contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will pass your query on to the relevant supplier. Please return the goods in their original condition within 28 days of receipt. Returns or exchanges sent to us without a note cannot be processed.
The cost of returning the item to us or our third-party supplier is your responsibility and the item is your responsibility until it reaches us. We will not refund postage costs unless the item is faulty or a mistake made by us or our third-party suppliers.
We recommend you send it to us using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods, such as Royal Mail’s Recorded Delivery. You will then be able to apply for compensation if the item is lost.
You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
All returned items received in their original condition will be refunded, deducting the cost of the initial postage fee. You will be notified by e-mail as soon as this has been done. If a discount was applied to your original order, the amount refunded will be adjusted accordingly.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.
Certain links, including hypertext links, in our site will take you outside our site. Links are provided for your convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval by us of the linked site, its operator or its content. We are not responsible for the content of any third party website, nor for any contract you may enter into with the operator of any third party website.
You agree that we shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any sort associated with your use of third party content. Should you choose to access such other sites you acknowledge that you do so voluntarily and assume all risk.
All trademarks, brand names, product names and titles and copyrights, including rights subsisting in the design, text, graphics and other material on our website and the selection or arrangement thereof are either our copyright of us or that of other third parties. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print in hard copy portions of our website solely in connection with the acquisition of goods or services through our site. Any other use of materials on our website (including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above and alteration, modification, distribution or republication) without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
‘MY OUTDOOR ADVENTURE’ COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions set out the terms governing the My Outdoor Adventure Competition. The promoter of the Competition is Doodle Productions Ltd. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and ensure that you understand them before submitting your entry for the Competition.
Doodle Productions Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 7613796. Our registered address is 1-5 Vyner Street, London E2 9DG and Our main trading address is 1-5 Vyner Street, London E2 9DG.
By submitting an entry to the Competition, you are agreeing to accept and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact Us at email@example.com. Please note that We reserve the right to refuse entry or refuse to award a prize to anyone who is in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Definitions and Interpretation
- In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
|“Closing Date”||means the closing date of the Prize Draw, as set out in Clause 3;|
|“Draw Date”||means the date on which the winner(s) will be chosen, as set out in Clause 5;|
|“Opening Date”||means the opening date of the Prize Draw, as set out in Clause 3;|
|“Competition”||means My Outdoor Adventure Competition; and|
|“We / Us / Our”||means Doodle Productions Ltd, whose details are provided above.|
- Competition Entry Rules
- The Competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 and above, subject to the following exceptions.
- The following may not enter the Prize Draw:
- Our employees or their families; and/or
- Our agents, subcontractors, and any other third parties involved in or directly associated with the running of the Prize Draw.
- Only one entry per Person is permitted.
- Opening and Closing Date
- The Opening Date of the Competition is 9am on 01 July 2021.
- The Closing Date of the Competition is 9am on 10 August 2021.
- Entries received after the Closing Date will not be valid, accepted, or considered.
- How to Enter the Competition
- Competition entries are free to OKIDO subscribers with an active subscription in July 2021. No purchase is necessary.
- To submit your entry to the Competition:
- Visit Our website at www.okido.com/myoutdooradventure and follow the instructions; or
- Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org, providing the following details: A story, picture or drawing entitled ‘My Outdoor Adventure’ with the entry form found in the July issue of OKIDO; or
- Enter by post at My Outdoor Adventure, 1-5 Vyner St, London, E2 9DG, providing the following details: A story, picture or drawing entitled ‘My Outdoor Adventure’ with the entry form found in the July issue of OKIDO.
- Please note that We do not accept any responsibility for any entries which are not successfully completed (e.g. lost or delayed) due to technical faults (including, but not limited to, hardware, software, and network faults) or for entries which We do not receive.
- The Competition
- 14 Winners will be judged and selected by a panel including the OKIDO editor and an independent person within 7 days of the Closing Date.
- The Prizes will be as follows:
- 4 winning entries will be featured in OKIDO magazine and receive a copy of an OKIDO illustration
- 10 runner up entries will receive a personalised colouring book
- Winners will be notified by telephone AND/OR email (using the details provided in their entry) within 14 days after the Draw Date and must respond with a postal address in order to claim their prize.
- If a winner does not respond to Us within 7 days of being notified, their prize will be forfeited, and We shall be entitled to select another winner using the process set out above.
- Winners will receive their prize by Mail within 28 days of their response.
- Prizes are non-exchangeable and non-transferrable. No cash alternative is offered. We reserve the right to substitute a prize with an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event that circumstances beyond Our control make it necessary for Us to do so.
- Our decision regarding any aspect of the Competition is binding and final. We will not enter into any correspondence about the decision.
- We are required to publish or otherwise make available information which indicates that a valid award has taken place. The surname and county of major prize winners (and, where applicable, copies of winning entries) will be provided are available from Us by:
- Writing to Us at Doodle Productions Ltd, 1-5 Vyner Street, London E2 9DG, enclosing a self-addressed envelope; or
- Sending an email to Us at email@example.com;
within 28 days after the Closing Date.
- If you object to any of your information, as set out above in sub-Clause 5.8, being published or otherwise made available, please contact Us by post at Doodle Productions Ltd, 1-5 Vyner Street, London E2 9DG or by email at Competitions@okido.com. Please note that We are still required to provide such information and winning entries to the Advertising Standards Authority on their request.
- We reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion if it becomes necessary for us to do so.
- Limitation of Liability
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits or excludes your legal rights as a consumer. For more information on your rights as a consumer, please contact your local Trading Standards Office or Citizens Advice Bureau.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits or excludes Our liability (or that of Our agents or distributors, or that of their employees) for death or personal injury caused by negligence, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for any other form of liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- To the extent permitted by law, and subject to sub-Clauses 6.1 and 6.2, We (and Our agents and distributors) shall not be responsible or liable to compensate any winner and shall not accept any liability for any loss, damage, death, or personal injury, as a result of accepting a prize.
- Privacy and Personal Data
- Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions, the Prize Draw, and the relationship between Us and you (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law.
- Any dispute, controversy, proceedings, or claim between Us and you relating to these Terms and Conditions, the Prize Draw, or to the relationship between Us and you (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales, or Scotland, as determined by your residency.